Thursday, February 13, 2014

Tower of Frost Dragon - Prothero revisited

A while ago I struggled because I didn't have a Raphael available.  Things are a little different now, and with Raphael as an ally, I was all set to complete this series.  Top level pics below.

Team setup:
Leader: Thunder Naga (water reduction for the whole quest, lightning for stage 5)
Ally: Master Raphael (armor breaker needed for the boss)
Tainos (high stats, active skill needed for boss)
Prothero (high stats, active skill needed for boss; could be any of the dragons here really)
Peri (high stats, buffed by Raphael's passive skill)
Erinyes (medusa eyes is always welcome, and needed in stage 5 to buy time)

Stage 5 and 9 respectively.  The main reason I brought Thunder Naga and not Alice was precisely for stage 5, because that lightning enemy hits hard if you don't have any defense against him.  You can also notice I have more fire cards than any other element.  It's also the first time I used my Peri :P  For a Stamina card she has a very large RCR, along with a crazy amount of HP as expected and a decent attack - all buffed by Raphael.  As for the Erinyes in stage 9, you can see how hard she hits in the pic.  She also has the usual water --> stone skill, and look around.  One time full heal too.

Here's our boss.  I just had to make sure I could use both of my dragon's skills upon using Raphael's armor breaker and it's a free win.  I might try to farm him, based on what quest series we will get soon (if it's Lahair, I'm going to farm that hardcore for Erinyes).

No comments:

Post a Comment