Friday, October 4, 2013

Love Angel Aruma!

There's a 10% chance for this girl to pop up in Stage 5 of Angry Heart Level III. 


She hits for a little over 8000 damage every turn.  Has about the same amount of health as the fire dragon she replaces.  Nevertheless, I took some precautions, such as having Erinyes++ in my team, and selecting someone with a max level Ciguapa+.  Just some safety measures.  Having Priestess++ lead now is truly worth it to halve that damage.

Her card (and her evolved form) has no leader skill, but her active ability is the same as Loki - enhances flame attacks.  I don't exactly know what that translates to in terms of damage (if it just increased damage by 50%, why not just state that).

I also noticed that Erinyes' drop rate in this quest must have been nerfed, because after 10 runs of this quest I don't have any drops of her, but have 7 Lahair.

No comments:

Post a Comment