Friday, July 26, 2013

Card changes

Today JD changed some cards' attributes.  I can't list them all because I don't have all the cards obviously, but I can show what I've got:


- All 1000% attacks became 2000% attacks

- Cyclops, Lampades, and Cambion's evolved forms have the Soldier's Will leader skill

- The base stats of Bahamut, Hakutaku, Garuda, Targaryen, and Baal Zebub AND their evolved forms are nearly identical.  The growth pattern for the evolved forms seems to be HALF THE RATE OF THE UNEVOLVED FORMS.  The stat difference at similar levels is frightening (stat wise, all my evolved forms are worse than unevolved forms by a considerable margin).  The evolved forms do have a stronger skill that does 4000% damage with their respective element.  Which, unless you max'd out, probably ends up being even with the evolved forms.

- The mechbeasts have a more powerful attack; no data on how powerful yet

- Many cards with the ability to change diamonds have had their skill cooldown reduced

- Jotunn+ and Charbydis+ had their leader skill changed to heal 100% of their RCR (why not Thor+?)

- Someone on my friends list reported that his Lahair got nerfed, but I have no data to support this.


I hope there's a huge outcry regarding those evolved 7 star cards.  Unless you max them to 99, the vast majority of players are better off just with unevolved forms of them.  Cheaper to use and easier to max out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment