Friday, August 16, 2013

Avengers Assemble!

New quest series that may get a normal rotation in the future based on its setup (it is kind of reminiscent of the Atlas/Atshen/Otso quest series), or may go the way of something like Rondo of Fire (the Erinyes series).  A trio of quests, all of them are 5 stages and 15 energy.

Stage 1 is just a pair of enemies whose cards have the 50% defense reduction.
Stage 2 and 3 are 3 enemies of the same type.
Stage 4 has 5 enemies of the same type (they were all Chiatuli for me).
The boss stage is Hesperides and Elf for Level II and III (Level I just uses evolved versions of the enemies you face in stage I).

I missed having tons of HP using cards like Hakutaku and Targaryen, so I formed my GODLY DRAGON team.

 
 


You can tell as I'm writing this that experienced players with a lot of good cards shouldn't have any issues with this quest.  Just a set of normal quests, so no tech skills to worry about.  Just that 13929 damage every 3 rounds that you can easily heal.  Just focus one of the bosses down and it should be ezpz.

I didn't get either of them to drop.  I have a bad feeling about this...
UPDATE: After much farming, I got them.  Also didn't know there was quite the range of exp gain due to the randomness of the enemies.



No comments:

Post a Comment