Saturday, August 17, 2013

Holy Land (UPDATED 1/3/14!)

It looks like this new quest is the holy version of the "Double Dash!" quest that came up last festival.  50 energy for 5 stages of a very difficult quest.  And it's a technical quest, so there's bound to be some skills from your enemies.

UPDATE: Cleared the first quest, though I had to spend 2 gems to do it.  Stage 1 was just brutal, and stage 4-5 were just attrition wars.  I tried a double mobel setup for a ton of HP, but these enemies can hit hard.

UPDATE 2: Cleared it again using 3 gems, but Sophia's card did drop!  I honestly forgot what team I used previously, but this run was my Mobel team (Erinyes, Carl, Catherine, Tainos) with a Loki ally.  The boss' HP went down seemingly slow, even when taking advantage of Loki's leader skill of quadrupling my damage whenever I attack with 4+ elements.  So in total, I spent 5 gems on this quest - sort of like when I faced Sigurd; I basically spent a golden summon for her.

Stats for the "lower" top level stage as follows:

Stage 1: 5 enemies, 1 of each element that are from the 2 star attack cards.  They attack every round.  I'm guessing around 3500 each, like in the previous iteration of this quest.  They can also do a death strike for around 4250 or so.

Stage 2: 4 random bollas. CD 6.  They are what you would expect: low HP, insane defense, 9999 damage per attack.  I think they can seal cards as well, but not sure if it is element specific or random.

Stage 3: 1 banshee.  9000+ damage, probably a good chunk of HP, but attacks every 3 turns.  Can also do a double attack for around 13000+.

Stage 4: 2 random enemies of the 3 star attack type.  6743 damage each every turn.  Also has quick combo for 2x damage.

Stage 5: Boss time! 2.7 million HP, maybe 11000+ damage every turn.  Also uses soul seal, quick combo (about 23000+ damage total) and one time full heal.

Currently, this is a 2 quest series: both look exactly the same (they have the same name, energy cost, and level count).  The "lower" version is somewhat easier on numbers, but no guaranteed boss drop.  Sophia herself is a defensive card with pretty good stats.  She's can be evolved to a 7-star after two evolutions and an ultimate evolution. 300% ATK power to defensive cards is a lot, but consider that defensive cards are usually lacking in the ATK department.

BTW I got all of this info from CN and gamespot forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment