Saturday, August 3, 2013

Calisto and Las Vegas

I was very lucky to pick up Calisto on my only level 1 run of the last mechbeast quest series.  Good thing because that meant more time doing Vegas stuff in Las Vegas :)

Anyway, it seems to be structured just like the other ones.  2 normal quests, and 2 tech quests of high difficulty.  Level 3 is fairly tough but manageable if you have over 12k HP and good healing/lightning damage reduction.  The boss has a "release potential" ability and some other skill along the lines of "release a lot more potential".  Dunno what the latter does, because it happened at the turn I spammed all my skills to kill it at around 20%.  The boss attacks every turn, so cards like Erinyes can be a lifesaver.

I didn't attempt top level, but I heard it's a little crazy.  You get to deal with around 11000 attacks every turn, along with focus and rebirth skills.  I'd assume you'll need cards with leveled up skills to tackle it.

Now I need to win back the money I lost at the blackjack tables -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment