Saturday, December 28, 2013

Leonidas - Holy Mechbeast

This was the very first mechbeast I ever got - as well as my very first 6-star card way back in the day.  I thought he was a total beast of a card when I first picked him up.  He's not bad, but the lack of RCR growth and high energy cost does hold him back.  His active skill is also a direct damage attack, which has its ups and downs.


You can see the damage the enemies can do in stage 5 and 9 with 75% holy damage reduction.  Not bad considering they are CD2.  Though I didn't see it, I'm pretty sure the princesses can heal themselves.


With my setup, Leonidas hits fairly weak.  The 4914 damage is his angry snow attack which he uses when at low health.  He can also do double attack and reborn (50% heal).  Basically, save up skills for around 20%, then just spam skills away.  Safe yes, but rather tedious.

Onwards to next weeks festival!


No comments:

Post a Comment