Friday, December 20, 2013

Quest 29-1, 2, 3: Enter the dual Sigurd master race

Quest series 29 is the holy themed series, with the usual trolling thrown in.  This particular one has a good amount of holy enemies, a couple of fire enemies thrown in, and then two DARK enemies as bosses.  Two Atlas that hit for around 13000 each with CD2.  They also have a lot of defense (10k+ at least IIRC).

Instead of trying to come up with a solid team with shadow reduction, I decided to unleash my newly acquired max level Sigurd and pair her with another one for some 9X damage fun.

Quest 29-1 Team: Sigurd leader/ally, Achilles, Mobel, Anna, Erinyes.


Of course, I had to focus down anything with a CD1 (the Ljousafar).  The Atshen at stage 6 hit for 5555 each (which I found out on a previously failed run, along with Atlas' damage).

This is also the first quest that requires 14 energy.  Getting kind of expensive now just for normal quests.



Quest 29-2 Team: Sigurd leader/ally, Baal+, Achilles, Anna, Erinyes.


Had a little scare with the masks, but a skilled up Erinyes bought me enough time to kill them all before any of them can attack.  I guess you can assume the enemies here mimic other elemental versions of the same type.



Quest 29-3 Team: same as 29-2


Need to make a 5-chain immediately in stages 1 and 2 or else I'd lose my Sigurd ATK bonus.  Unfortunately, since this setup can do some extreme damage, I have no real data on the Banshees or Charybdis.

No comments:

Post a Comment