Saturday, December 28, 2013

Quest 30-3: Slow and Steady

Dual Sigurd failed me at the boss stage, so I fell back to my standard team, though having Balerion as my last card didn't do so much for me.  It probably could have been Smaug or Sigurd.

Team: Mobel leader, Erinyes, Carl, Catherine, Balerion, Spirit Archer ally (helps against all but two enemies).


As you can see, Spirit Archer halves the damage of every enemy except in stage 6.  The Jack-In-Irons+ in stage 4 is still a beast to contend with - very high HP and ATK.  The enemies in stage 6 hit moderately hard (9k total between the two of them IIRC).  The Yasha in stage 5 hit fairly light compared to the other enemies, but note their CD1, as well as elevated defense (which can be overcome with making multiple mono-elemental combos, revealing their somewhat low HP).  The banshee hit for 9k each.

Keep in mind all the damage I'm listing is factoring in my shadow and water damage reduction from my ally.

No comments:

Post a Comment