Saturday, December 28, 2013

Quest 30-4: Slower but maybe just as steady?

All water and dark enemies this time.  A little troubling though, as they still hit kinda hard.

Team: Dark Witch leader, Sigurd, Tainos, Carl, Erinyes, Spirit Archer ally.


Tainos helped a lot during the water enemy stages - he can instantly kill or nearly kill them all.  Mine isn't even skill leveled much (just level 2).  The Kali are no issue, but there's two Jack-In-Iron+ in stage 6 that are still as tough as nails.  Usage of skills except Sigurd's was expected here.  The trio of Ankou are nasty as well - each does 3830 damage after factoring in my 75% dark damage reduction.  Since I went with a resist team, I have no boost to HP or ATK, and they have around 2000+ defense each and a fair amount of health.  I had about 14K health myself, enough to bring me into the flashing red zone after a round of taking damage.

A super ATK may work if you are lucky with diamonds.  It would need some sort of shield skill as well as medusa eyes to be safe though.

No comments:

Post a Comment