Saturday, November 2, 2013

Burning Scales (UPDATE 4/1/14)

UPDATE: Cleared lower level using 2 gems, but no boss drop :( Pics below.

While not exactly the same, the setup is very similar to Holy Land.

Values below are for the Level I version.  Top level just adds about 33% more damage (unless it's the bolla type monster).

Stage 1: 5 enemies,  of each element, all with CD1 and hit around 3500 each.  Just like certain other quests. Each one can do a death strike, which does a bit over 4000 damage.
Stage 2: 4 chaos eggs of varying elements.  A holy flower may replace one.  CD6, 9999 damage each.  The flower has a CD1 and hits for 4000.  They are just like bollas. They can seal cards too.
Stage 3: 1 Asiman++.  Hits for 9956+, CD3.  Can do a quick combo for about 17k I think.  Also has an ability to boost her attack for multiple turns.
Stage 4: 2 random 3-star energy cards (cyclops, lampades, or cambion).  hit for 6000-6500 each.  Each can do a quick combo for about double the damage.
Stage 5: Fire Queen.  Hits for 12000 or 23000 from quick combo.  Can seal random cards for 3 turns (very dangerous if key cards are sealed at the wrong  time), and has a one time full heal which is always used at 50% HP or less.  Around 3M health.



Bleh.  Going defensive costed me a gem at stage 1 since you need good ATK to clear it before the damage they inflict adds up.  This setup also has a luck factor using the fire/water damage reducer since stage 4 is somewhat random in what enemies I face.  It is possible to get 2 cambion, giving me zero defense against them.  I got Lampades and Cambion, and still had to spend a 2nd gem here.  As for the boss, having that 50% fire damage reduction got me through with sheer attrition.

Quick Note:  The damage Lamapdes does to me is still about 6000 base.  I used Mobel's shield skill which just ended when that attack I took finished, and factor in my 50% water reduction damage to get that value.

To do this with no gem spending would require some really good ATK booster cards, along with about 25K total and a really skill up'd Erinyes.  HP can be lowered if you can find a place to stall (Stage 2 I suppose), and can find ways to reduce damage from skills (Thunder Queen?)

No comments:

Post a Comment