Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Knightly buffs

So our 7-star attack cards (the "knights:" Lahair, Hogle, Lancelot, Hector, Achilles) all have sub-elements.  A nice addon I suppose.

Lahair is Fire/Water.
Hogle is Water/Dark (I noticed this correlation with Rune Archer: I wonder why this is)
Lancelot is Thunder/Fire
Hector is Light/Thunder (This is the other correlation with Holy Angel Amy I don't really understand)
Achilles is Dark/Light.

I'm still trying to figure out all the nuances with dual elemental cards, like how elemental card sealing works in tech quests, whether they count as a full element when "multiply damage by X when Y elements attack at the same time", etc.  Since these sub elements differ from the main, they do 30% of the card's ATK value, which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment