Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Legend of Cefiro (UPDATE: 1/31/14)


UPDATE for 1/31/14: See the bottom.

5 Stages, 50 energy, a "Level 1" and a top level.  Treat Level 1 has hellish and top level as super hellish.


Low top-level statistics:
Stage 1: 5 random enemies.  CD1. Each hits for a about 4300.  2600 defense.  Each one can use "ghost seal" which seals one card for FIVE TURNS.  8200 HP (keep in mind the defense you need to get through)
Stage 2: 4 random enemies with CD1.  They have have 60000 defense, but 12 HP, attacking for around 2400. They have an ability "fury burst" which triples their ATK for MULTIPLE (3?) turns.
Stage 3: The same as Stage 2.
Stage 4: Aurora.  Can do a angry for about 8400 damage total.  Normal attack is about 5600. Also has the "Look Around" skill :P and Ice Seal.  About 1 million HP.  Probably the easiest part of this quest.
Stage 5: BOSS TIME: CD1, 10k damage; also has release energy (2x damage!), angry snow (3 attacks that do 15000 total), dark rules (makes all diamonds black until you move them), and soul seal (seal random cards for 3 turns).  About 2 million HP.

For high top-level, just increase the numbers by like 50% for now.

 

This team had to spend a gem in stage 1 due to a lack of ATK getting them down.  Note I have Alice as an ally to mitigate fire damage (and water).  Of course, the boss DID NOT DROP FOR ME :\

UPDATE: This quest came around again, and this time I went in with a mono-fire team:
Alice leader (50% damage reduction for fire enemies and the bosses obviously, additional reduction for any lightning enemies that may pop up, also a heart changer which is quite useful)
Ally follower (doubles my ATK and RCR, needed to clear stage 1 in particular)
Wales (high stats, active skill can help pick on enemies in stage 2 and 3 even if it is just 1 or 2 damage there)
Bahamut++ (high stats, ATK in particular to break through in stage 1)
Erinyes++ (medusa eyes, etc., high RCR)
Kelpie++ (decent stats, water-->fire change is key in stage 2 and 3)

Due to the randomness of stage 1 and what can be on your initial board, stage 1 can be a breeze or instant death.  Stage 2 and 3 are similar in luck, though at that point Erinyes' skill can be up to buy time if necessary.  Stage 4 wasn't much of an issue as damage taken is fairly weak, and no water cards means no ice seals.  The boss is a little scary at times since she can seal random cards and then go nuts with Release Energy, which sucks when saving Erinyes or Alice for a bad timing and then they get sealed off.

In the end, I finally did land her card :)

BTW, a dark team with Alice as lead/ally also worked well for me.  Yeah, Erinyes is actually NOT part of this team, but it's manageable:
Alice leader (still need that damage reduction on the bosses)
Pamela follower (needed to double ATK/RCR of the dark team)
Catherine (good stats and toxic attack for the boss (not Aurora)
Morgana (good stats basically)
Atlas++ (light-->dark changer is useful for pre-boss stages)
Banshee (the dark version for pestilence on Ayesha)

The idea behind leader/allies with the double ATK/RCR is to quickly remax out on HP while being able to clear stage 1 without too much trouble.  Both the fire and dark teams were able to have around 4000+ RCR with a single heart chain, and a 3-combo could easily heal most attacks.  Max HP is around 12500 for my setups.

6 comments:

  1. I just did it. Stage 5 boss does 15k Angry snow, Energy Release which is really high damage 20k hp. I ran it with double anna with a 6turn cd Erinyes. I got to the boss but got owned at the boss. I normally do this for quest I do for the first time to see what the bosses are like.

    I believe to do this you need a 50% reduction and a soldiers will leader skill. Preferably antana.

    Im running Sea Banchee>Erinyess>Banchee++>Beelze>Witch Catherine>Antana. It has 11k Hp 2 control skill,Reduction for stage 4 and 5 aswell as 2k RCR so 1 pair of hearts + a x5 is enough to heal me back to full.

    My tip is hen your control CD are off cooldown use them right away since she can seal them. And that's a bad Idea saving them only to die when You thought You need it for the next turn.
    Th boss actually has no defense from what I saw since I was actually doing damage with the double anna comp. I got her down to 80% before dying 6turns later. I simply could not heal the damage cause I was running 3 7* beast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her normal atack is 10k. You need to be fully healed or above 9k Hp to survive angry snow since it will do 8k damage and soldiers will wont work. I'll try it again later.

    All the numbers are from the lower level.

    Sea Banshee and Senas is also viable h damage will be so low you can heal it very turn. Just make sure to heal your self back to full very time she does release energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. That strategy looks good for stages 4 and 5, but what about the earlier stages? You'd need some good atk to handle stage 1 without getting insta-killed. They have little HP?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got her. I used the same set up from my first attempt but it cost me 5 gems. all of them was spent on the boss. The card name is Ayesha. Its a 6* card that evolves into a 7* Magic Knight Ayesha. Her evolution Mats is are Fire Chaos,Flame Bolla,Fire Kawasa,Fire Mask and Endless Dark. I think this is the card to have if you want Max damage. When Paired with Aruma and that Ally since they can amplify fire runes.

    Her active skill is turning the whole board into all fire runes. Her leader skill is 500% More attack when 20% or below health. So I guessing she is a combo card to soldiers will. She is a Energy card which Is kinda depressing. But if you pair 2 of them that's 2500% more damage. when below 20%. She is seriously Overpowered. Im doing 100k Normal combos. per card on my Erin+3 7*Beast Set up with only 1 I can only imagine what it would b if someone had her too. Her cost is really high though 45 Team cost and her skill CD is 30!!!.

    I'm out of gems now but it seems to be 100% on the first level. I've only tried once though so I might be wrong.
    I tried it with the banshee set up. It wasn't possible since you need to do more than 5k damage to deal damage to first stage unicorns.

    Looks like I wont be getting Sigurd this week. I will try next rotation. I made a stupid decision of doing Holy land and not even getting the card since it wasn't guaranteed.

    My advice is you make a set up with double anna with a max Skill Erinyes and a Max Skill Joutne + 2 7*Beast preffer (Beel and Hakutaku). In my attemps I noticed That I can survive 8-10 Rounds per gem But died Cause I was losing HP slowly even though I was trying to heal while doing damage at the same time. If you can somehow Deal damage while she is frozen then Keep sure self alive with Jotune when She isn't Another Alternative is 2 Erinyes in a double anna set up or Erinyes and Thunder Queen on max cd each. GL I think She is really good. Definately easier than Sigrud cause the Stage 4 Has no 1 shot BS even with double anna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also I forgot to say she DOESN'T have Release Potential.... She has "Release Energy" Its basically 1 Hit but 2x Damage (20k)compared to angry snow which is 5 hits (15k total). I think the reason They made it like this is for new people to have a hard time since you need a team with enough RCR to heal 15k worth of damage and still have Soldiers will as a viable strategy which is only possible I think w Mono Decks with 200% Attak and Recovery Card Series Like Pamela etc... or over Leveled Defence card Like Erinyes and Jotunee with Max skills.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate your nice blog.... and want to more updates related to Fire and water restoration Naperville , Fire and water restoration aurora , Electrical contractor Naperville

    ReplyDelete