Monday, September 2, 2013

Morgana (both the trolly and top level type)

This is one of the most frustrating series I've done.  And still I do not have her card. 

Level 1 (The TROLL level) is a 10 stage gauntlet of weak enemies and Morgana at the end.  There is nothing special about anything except that Morgana attacks every round for a little over 5000.  You can bring a dark damage reducer to help, even if there are no dark cards.  What sucks about this is that all the other stages are filled with 3-4 enemies that are mostly worthless other than selling.  Many times, you will have 10 boxes before reaching Morgana, effectively wasting your attempt at her.

Level 2 (the TOP LEVEL type) is a completely different story.  Pics courtesy of Zangetsu.

 
 
 

Pics should be in order.
Stage 1: 5 Chiatuli.  Each hits for 3500. CD1. Defense of around 1000.  A gateway stage really.
Stage 2: 1 shadow bolla, 2 dark lions. Bolla hits for 4000 with CD1. Lions hit for 6666(?) with CD2.  I presume they are the "normal" type that has low HP and high defense.
Stage 3,5,6: Normal enemies.  Various cooldowns, hit around 3000(?)
Stage 4,7: 5 bollas, one of each flavor.  CD6.  You know how they are at this point.
Stage 8: Ala. Probably hits very hard, but has a CD3.
Stage 9: Huldra, Encantado, and Harpy (2 of the 3 appear).  CD1.  Hit very hard (9000? each).
Stage 10: Morgana. CD1. 17K damage. Tons of HP.

It looks like you need a strong and balanced team to tackle this.  Good skills that are leveled up will help (cough Medusa Eyes).  I think it could be done with zero gems with some luck, but everyone I know had to use 1-2 at least at some point.

For me, I just tried farming level 1 again.  No dice.  Oh well, I'll have to wait until another festival I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment