Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Quest 27-5: I FORGOT PASTOR CARL

For some odd reason I forgot to put in Pastor Carl, a staple in my team for these quests.  And of course, the boss has high defense.


Again, that Ifrit+ in this pic was only a regular Ifrit in game.

The masks in stage 6 do 8888 base damage each.
The lions in stage 7 do about 2500 base damage each.  They also have more HP than the lions you find in the hourly quest.  Strangely they also have the appearance of level 1 lions.
That troll fire dragon does 10000 base damage.
The cyclops is just like the other one in the previous mission (about 40k base damage)

The boss is basically Hakutaku from the limited quest series - just a lot cuter.  My thunder gannon could  not penetrate her defenses, and from my title, I had no pestilence skill.  Fortunately, I did not forget Catherine, but I still had to use her skill a LOT of times, to the point where it did 24 damage on the last usage.  Not a lot of HP, but if you have a Raphael, I'd highly suggest bringing it.  I don't know the actual defense though - it's just more than 25000.

Team:
Deep-Sea Banshee (leader and ally)
Erinyes++
Nature Mobel
Night Witch Catherine
Charmer++

75% water reduction saves the day again.  This setup gives me about 12000+ HP.

The next series is the lightning series, but seems to sub in quite a few dark enemies than fire/water.  Gonna have to prepare a little differently perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment