Thursday, September 26, 2013

Quest 28-2: I has the power

Since I couldn't figure out what defensive ally to put in for this, I decided to go offensive for this one.


The enemies at stage 6 had a fair amount of defense.  Unfortunately I don't know how hard they hit since I killed them before they attacked.  Basically, because of my team:

Charmer++ (leader)
Erinyes++
Pastor Carl
Nature Mobel
Night Witch Catherine
Warlord Sigurd

As long as I entered each stage at full HP, I could tear into every stage quite easily, except stage 4, since those masks have crazy defense.  The twin Nymph bosses are just like the twin Banshee+ and Super Queen from their respective stages.  CD3 and a fair amount of attack, but not too much trouble.

Abou 15K is needed to survive a full attack from 3 masks with 50% lightning reduction (each would do 4444).

No comments:

Post a Comment