Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Quest 27-3: Twice the trolling

Typical fire trolling in a water level.  Extra points for putting high defense on the bosses.  Now I'm really, really glad I got Carl way back when.  The twin Ifrits don't have a lot of HP; I was able to kill them before they even attacked.

The Erinyes is a little troubling though since it has CD1.  7000 damage base too and a good amount of HP.

The twin Jotunn's have very high defense (dunno how high, but I didn't have any defense reducer cards and I was doing 1 damage normally).  Each does 7020 damage, CD1 too.

Team: Pastor Carl (leader), Erinyes++, Night Witch Catherine, Nature Mobel, Baal+ (I've been buffing him a lot lately), Ocean Banshee (ally).  No lightning cards used in this water theme'd quest - I don't have anything really notable except Garuda and Calisto.

No comments:

Post a Comment