Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Quest 28-1: Apparently I'm a slow learner

So right after kicking myself for not bringing in a staple card, Pastor Carl, to these missions, I go on ahead and do this quest without Pastor Carl AND Night Witch Catherine.  And of course, the boss's got high defense to chew through.


You can make the comparisons of the lightning enemies to their fire/water counterparts.  The Cambion+ are the dark versions of Cyclops+ as they hit hard (10K+ damage each), and need to be bursted down quickly.  I brought multiple holy cards for this battle solely for them.

The three troll Yasha+ do a little over 10700 damage in total, and have CD2, so burning skills here is recommended.

The boss has 11400 defense, and attacks for 7834 every turn.  Thank god I had multiple skills that could break that defense.  Thor doesn't have a ton of HP, but my skills were pretty much my only source of damage in the fight.

Team:
Charmer++ (leader)
Erinyes++
Bahamut
Leonidas
Nature Mobel
Ciguapa+ (ally)

I think a Shadow Archer would be ideal for this series; either that or Thunder Naga.

No comments:

Post a Comment